Monday, January 04, 2010

How much fear is too much?

I haven't been around lately. Too much work, too many things cooking and whooshing.
But today I found this site: http://www.daylightatheism.org.
I read and read again the story of Sarah, a woman who, like me, escaped from the horrors of a brainwashing cult. Right now I am too overworked and tired to say anything else, but please, please, please, read her story.
Her story, minus place and time, is my story.
It is strange, I don't feel so lonely now.

Ah, also, this is something that makes me feel not so lonely: ahatza.carbonmade.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deberías escribir sobre tu experiencia mejor. Eso sería mas chido.

Monday, 18 January, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

ستكون هناك فترة في حياتك حيث تقوم بفحص منزلك واختيار ما تحتاج إليه من أدوات تساعدك على نظافة منزلك . معنا ستتوصل إلى أفضل الطرف لنظافة منزلك بطريقة صحيحة و آمنة.
شركة تنظيف
شركة تنظيف شقق
شركة تنظيف منازل
شركة تنظيف سجاد
شركة تنظيف بالكويت
رقم شركة تنظيف بالكويت

Monday, 03 September, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home